Saturday 26 January 2013

In the begining

I have been contemplating writing a blog for sometime now, ever since I did it for an epic trip through India, though I have never considered that I have much to write about. Besides who would read it?

Two recent events have made me reconsider that position and thus I am starting this blog.  I don't know what I shall fill these pages with or who could be bothered to read them. Nor does it matter.  It is likely that some of what I post may be offensive to some if they stumble upon it. To that I say get over it, these are my views and if you disagree with them I urge you to comment with your own so that I may consider incorporating them into my notion of the world.

As to what those two events were, well one will be the subject of my next post, the other you will have wait, religiously coming back on a daily basis to check what it might be.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Others Enjoyed